Library of Clesus

Library of Clesus
Library of Clesus

Friday 18 May 2012

Thing 2: Investigate other blogs


 How slick do some of your blogs look! This is a steep learning curve, but I'm pleased I've taken the plunge. I feel rather in need of a life raft as I find navigating between blogs tricky. I found some by clicking on links but I think I should be using something to search for others, maybe using key words like cpd library public etc. In Blogger I can click onto others but they seem to be quite random, mostly sales sites.

The ones I did find were really professional, entertaining and informative. Exactly what I'd expect from people with a keen interest in libraries and professional development.

I will keep trying till I get to grips with it, or tea time, whichever comes first.



No comments:

Post a Comment